[WT-support] check for dupes

contest at oz0j.dk contest at oz0j.dk
Sun Oct 30 03:04:29 CET 2016

I am not sure that I give you the correct answer but when I type the call sign in the call sign field and press SPACE, I get an error in red below that I work a dupe.

To delete QSO data BEFORE logging I use Alt+W (from my CT log time).

To delete QSO data AFTER logging, you have to use the menu Edit -> Delete QSO.

Joe, OZ0J