[WT-support] Scrolling up/down on band map

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 16:37:06 CEST 2016

I have lost the ability to scroll up & down the band map using Ctrl-Up  and
Ctrl-Down arrows.  I still have the ability to scroll up &  down the band
map using Ctrl-Shift Up arrow and Ctrl-Shift Down arrows.

This happened after I installed the Scripts: "Install_k3scripts" and
"Install_KDVR3scripts".  I tried uninstalling these scripts, but still am  unable
scroll up and down the band map using the Ctrl Up and Down  arrows.

Any ideas please.

73, George, K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL