[WT-support] WinTest Oceania module "bug"

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Oct 3 15:27:51 CEST 2016

Hi George

Le 03/10/2016 à 15:17, George a écrit :

> /I have checked the Contest Configuration for my K5KG Oceania log, and
> it is definitely Single Operator, not multi-op.  I entered some test
> Qsos into my log and the "!!!!" characters appear every time when the
> mult had been previously worked.  I set up a new Oceania test log, and
> the "!!!!"characters do NOT appear in the mult field.  Do you know
> anything else that could be causing the "!!!!" to appear?//

Your station is probably set as a Mult station (check if there is a "M"
on the end of the QSO line). And as you also probably also used the
sticky settings (Commands / Station Type), it can't be modified. This is
the normal behaviour.

To switch a Q from MULT to RUN (and vice versa), use Alt-Y. Or Ctrl-F3.

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice