[WT-support] RemoteRig??

William Liporace wc2l at wc2l.com
Thu Nov 17 03:02:01 CET 2016

Hi Folks,
I'm thinking of dragging my RemoteRig stuff with me next week (away for
Thanksgiving). I have not setup or tried running Win-Test locally and
controlling my radio at home. I will be 100% S&P.

Radio is the FTdx5000. Have the Navigator for the interface. Also have a
Green Heron Controller. Worst case, I could use Teamviewer and control
the local PC with Win-Test running.

I have seen some issues in the forums. Any tips, suggestion and etc????

TNX Will WC2L

--
William Liporace WC2L
http://www.wc2l.com or http://dxc.wc2l.com