[WT-support] RTTY Decoding

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Nov 12 17:54:43 CET 2016

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/RTTY.

Make sure the Mark tone matches the radio (try clicking the HAM button in
MMTTY).  That may set the Mark tone to 1275 Hz.   If so, set FTdx5000 Menu
098 RTTY TONE to 1275 Hz (default is 2125 Hz).

See also page 111 in FTdx5000 manual.

Of course you have to tell MMTTY and 2Tone to use the Navigator sound card
(USB Audio CODEC), not the PC Sound card.