[WT-support] Rotator stop?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Nov 1 19:18:13 CET 2016

Did you try wtRotators version 1.4.2 and create a new rotator of type
*Yaesu*?  That *should* be the same protocol as the ERC GS232A or B.  You
may download wtRotators_dev.exe directly from:

http://download.win-test.com/wtRotators/nightly/wtRotators_dev.zip

(I don't know why the regular version is not found in
http://download.win-test.com/wtRotators/bin)

You may have to try setting various baud rates in the ERC control program.
Let us know what you find out.

But, I still don't know if wtRotators implemented the GS232 STOP command.