[WT-support] SO2R even if SO1R selected

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed May 25 07:48:27 CEST 2016

Is Win-Test in Advanced SO2R mode?  Is the u2R in Auto mode?  Is the
microHAM control port selected in Win-Test the same as the COM port defined
in the Router?  Does the [*] key swap radios?  Is the Secondary Radio
Window visible but white (not yellow)?

If you can't figure it out, please send me:

.wt4 file
WT.ini file
SO2R_Advanced.ini file
Screen shots of all relevant Router tabs

If you don't know how to find these files or take screen shots, see

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2011-May/081165.html

And the Windows Snipping Tool, under All Programs, Accessories.