[WT-support] AUTOCW on Secondary Radio?

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Tue Mar 22 22:25:52 CET 2016

Hi!

The use of two keyboards with wtRemote and a script that routes the
secondary
keyboard keys to the secondary radio works pretty good. If you don't wan't
to use
two computers and don't feel comfortable with the CAPSLOCK/SHIFT control
for steering your key strokes to the Secondary Radio, this solution is
something
to go for.

I feel that it's easier to focus using two keyboards. Most of the time I am
listening
on both radios. Re-mapping the audio focus (AltGR-A/S/T to F10/F11/F12) made
it easier to alter the sound focus with only one key instead of the AltGr
combo.

Some drawbacks was found during RDXC and it has been reported before:
Messing up with serial number generation while you are working two QSO's
at the same time, and sometimes the mode is altered on the wrong radio
if you do mixed mode. But it has nothing to do with using two keyboards :-)

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E