[WT-support] USB Control to ICOM 7600

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Mar 11 20:23:17 CET 2016

Copy the SO2R_Advanced.ini file from the Zip file to your Win-Test /cfg
directory, enable Advanced SO2R mode, open the secondary radio window, and
make sure the "IcomPTT" scenario is selected.  This will take care of
generating software PTT on phone.

On CW, you will need a keying interface, or you will need to program the
#IcomPlay("CQ") messages as shwon in the sample dxped.wt4 file to use the
internal CW generator inside the radio.

At present, only the IC-7300 and IC-7851 support PTT and CW via RTS/DTR
pins in the virtual COM port of the radio.