[WT-support] Log mismatch

Wolfgang DK9VZ ws at dk9vz.com
Tue Mar 8 10:35:30 CET 2016

Hi Bob

the error occurs when opening the log
WT says there are out-of-band-qsos and generates a wt4-err File
After that it can open the log but there are only abt 30 2m QSOs
available, abt 100 70cm QSOs have gone ...

It seems that he has logged 2m and 70cm with the template IARU VHF
When I open the WT4-Logfile with a text editor, I can see at least some
of the 70cm QSOs

/*73 de*/
/*Wolfgang DK9VZ*/
ws at dk9vz.com <mailto:ws at dk9vz.com>