[WT-support] TO6R

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Mar 7 22:23:26 CET 2016

TO6R is probably a busted call.  But if it's valid, AD1C will probably
update the public country files within a few days, and you can try again.

FYI, use CTY_WT_MOD.DAT, not CTY.DAT.  CTY_WT_MOD.DAT is far more accurate.

Or you can use a text editor to edit the CTY file yourself if you know what
country it is in.