[WT-support] small glitch

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Mar 2 19:50:45 CET 2016

In the Contest Configuration dialog, is the *Mode* set to SSB, CW, or Mixed?

If *Options | Load log at startup* is enabled, type *REOPEN* [Enter] to go
back to the Contest Configuration dialog.

As Don mentioned, see also the Band Plan settings on that dialog.  The
default band plan uses 1840-1890 for SSB.