[WT-support] error, please help

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jul 24 02:14:11 CEST 2016

Gerardo,

Sorry that you had to reformat.

If you lost the email with the 25-digit registration key for that computer
(which is not the same as the 13-digit computer code), just request it
again by using this link:

http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870

For complete step-by-step instructions (in Spanish), see:

http://bit.ly/registerwt_ea

See also this section
<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running> of the
FAQ.