[WT-support] Setup - All PCs configured the same?

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Sat Jul 16 18:43:00 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I’m setting up a station where I’m going to have three PCs running Win Test 4.20 and want them all be configured so they look exactly the sane.

Once I’ve installed and registered Win-Test on each PC, is there a simple way to copy the configuration over between all the systems?  Once done, I’ll set one to be a master for the purposes of time sync, etc.

Or do I have to manually set each instance up so they’re configured identically?

Thanks,

73 Keith, G6NHU