[WT-support] LUA command for Run/S&P ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 12 18:30:54 CEST 2016

These two scripts should do it.

*SwitchToRUN.wts*

-- If we're in S&P mode, simulate Ctrl-Tab to toggle to RUN mode
if wtQso:IsOperatingModeRun() == false then
   wtApp:SendCtrlKey("Tab")
end

*SwitchToSandP.wts:*

-- If we're in RUN mode, simulate Ctrl-Tab to toggle to S&P mode
if wtQso:IsOperatingModeRun() then
   wtApp:SendCtrlKey("Tab")
end

Then program a CW/RTTY message:

Add #SWITCHTORUN to the S&P F1 message.
Add #SWITCHTOSANDP to the S&P F4 message.

For phone, you could add these script calls to the SO2R Advanced scenarios
for F1 and F4.