[WT-support] Estrange tunnel problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jul 7 00:45:17 CEST 2016

Things to check:

   1. Are you running wt-hq.exe version 4.21 or wt.exe?  Install the same
   version on all computers
   2. Are you running wt-tunnel version 1.14.1, on only one computer in
   each LAN?
   3. Did you right click and select "Run as Administrator" when you ran
   the install program (wt-4.21.0-HQ.exe
   <http://www.win-test.com/hq05/download/wt-4.21.0-HQ.exe>)?  If not,
   close Win-Test and reinstall.
   4. After install, did you go back and modify the shortcut Properties,
   under the Compatiblity tab, and check "Run this program as an
   administrator"?
   5. In WT-HQ, Select Options | Configure Interfaces
   6. Under Network Protocol, click [Advanced Settings] button
   7. Click the [Default] button
   8. On one and only one computer on each LAN, check the box "This station
   is a WAN bridgehead".
   9. Click [OK]
   10. Click [OK] again
   11. Exit and restart Win-Test

If you do all of the above and it still doesn't work, reboot the computers
and try again.