[WT-support] wtDXTelnet not found

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 5 00:35:10 CEST 2016

After installing WT 4.21, you must modify the shortcut *Properties*. Go to
the *Compatibility* tab, and select *Run this program as an Administrator*.
Then restart Win-Test and wtDxTelnet should auto-start (if it's not already
running), but only if you've set the *Options | DX Cluster* setting
properly, as described previously.