[WT-support] wtDXTelnet not found

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jul 4 21:08:51 CEST 2016

Perhaps you ran wt-4.21.0-update.exe but forgot to right click and select *Run
as an Administrator*, so it was installed in the wrong place?

Just run the full installer:  *wt-4.21.0.exe*, and be sure to right click
and select *Run as an Administrator*.  No need to uninstall anything, just
run the installer.

Then from the Win-Test menu select *Options | DX Cluster | Local wtDxTelnet