[WT-support] Question

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Feb 29 18:11:41 CET 2016

Hi Rick

Le 29/02/2016 16:55, Rick Dougherty NQ4I a écrit :

> I am having two friends operate the station, both as SO2S (Single Op 2
> Stations)...this requires them to be networked so they will talk to
> their respective
> inband stations...is there a way to do this and keep the 75meter qsos
> out of the log of the 15m station and vice versa??

An easy way is to set IP from two different sub-networks on the PCs of
each group / band.

Ex :

PC1 Band 1 : 192.168.0.x
PC2 Band 1 : 192.168.0.y

Use 192.168.0.255 as broadcast address for the 2 PC above.

PC1 Band 2 : 192.168.1.x
PC2 Band 2 : 192.168.1.y

Use 192.168.1.255 as broadcast address for the 2 PC above.

Each band will be totally isolated from the other one. But your two
friends won't be able to use the Gab either to discuss when the rate is
low ;-)

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis