[WT-support] Double DX sports

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 15 04:06:59 CET 2016

Maybe your PC has two Ethernet connections active, both WiFi and hard wired
Ethernet?

For single PC with Win-Test and wtDxTelnet, I recommend using only the
"loopback" broadcast address, *127.255.255.255*, in BOTH Win-Test and
wtDxTelnet, instead of the default broadcast address based on your router's
address.

Please also check the Windows Task Manager one more time to make sure that
one and only one copy of wtDxTelnet.exe is listed in the "Processes" tab
(one may be hidden).

See if you have Options | DX Cluster ... | Local wtDxTelnet | Start/stop
automatically enabled.  If so, you could be starting two copies of
wtDxTelnet without realizing it.

I do not understand why adding comments to the spot would make any
difference.

Please send a screen shot of your Alt-O window so we can see what is
happening.  Maybe you are just seeing your own spots echoed back from the
cluster?