[WT-support] AUTOCW on Secondary Radio?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 8 19:22:04 CET 2016

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 4:19 AM, SM5AJV <sm5ajv at qrq.se> wrote:

> I am enabling the Secondary Window by Cap Lock button and starts
> typing
> a callsign in Secondary Radio window,  the transmission will not start
> automatically like it does while typing a call in the primary radio​
> window.​

That's probably because the secondary radio is in S&P mode, where AUTOCW is
deactivated (by design).

After enabling CapsLock, press [Ctrl]-TAB to switch the secondary to RUN
mode, or select "RUN" instead of "S&P," at the bottom of the secondary
radio window.

If you don't see "RUN" and "S&P" displayed there, type RUNSP [Enter] to
enable RUN/S&P switching.