[WT-support] Access to antenna controller from LUA-script

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Dec 16 01:25:24 CET 2016

If you install Portmon
<https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/portmon.aspx> you can
trace all bytes being written to the serial port.  Perhaps it requires
DTR=ON RTS=ON instead of OFF or a different baud rate that what I've hard
coded in the MODE command.  Send me your script as an attachment and a PDF
file documenting the required command stream for your antenna switch
device, and I'll take a look.

I wrote bytes to an FTDI serial port using my script, and it seemed to work
fine, the trace showed the bytes being written OK, encluding SOH and ETX.