[WT-support] Access to antenna controller from LUA-script

gt-i at gmx.net gt-i at gmx.net
Wed Dec 14 22:09:58 CET 2016

Bob,

thanks for sharing, this is what I was looking for. However, it does not
seem to work with the antswitch and since it is a USB-VCOM port I cannot
check externally. The protocol requires special bytes like SOH (0x01)
and ETX (0x03) - maybe those will be filtered out somehow? Any idea how
to make sure these characters will be sent out unchanged?

73

Gernot, DF5RF