[WT-support] VALIDATION COPY

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Dec 8 19:23:16 CET 2016

Hi Edgar

Le 08/12/2016 à 19:17, Edgardo L. García Román a écrit :

> Hi, I have tried to register the program. It tells me that I will send
> an email to validate my copy, and I do not receive anything.
>

> I have 3 computers and will not let me do anything

According to our log, you did 3 attempts, and all three had errors.

1/ Check your account number : It's *not* 5976...

2/ As specified on the submission form, the computer code must be
entered *with* the hyphens in it ("as-is").

If you carefully follow the instructions, you will get a registration
key by email.

You can follow this "guide for dummies" :
http://download.win-test.com/registration/wtreg_es.pdf

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice