[WT-support] FT-991

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Aug 18 10:27:13 CEST 2016

Pierre,

Please send me your* wt.ini* file (use* File | Explore | /**cfg** directory*
to locate it) or a screen shot of the Win-Test* Interface Configuration*
dialog, including the COM port settings details.

I also need to see what is listed under the* Ports* section of the Windows*
Device Manager* (Start, Run, devmgmt.msc, see http
://www.mcci.com/mcci-v5/support/howtos1.html