[WT-support] Wintest...

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Aug 4 07:49:39 CEST 2016

Which file did you download?

Did you try the free DXpedition version?

http://download.win-test.com/v4/freeware/wt-4.21.0-dxped.exe

Be sure to right click on the install program and select *Run as an
administrator*.  After install you also have to right click on the Win-Test
shortcut and change the *Properties* to *Run this program as an
administrator*.

But first, reboot Windows or use Task Manager to terminate any copies of
wt.exe that are still running.