[WT-support] Latch mode via DX Doubler ?

k3nm k3nm at ptd.net
Wed Sep 30 00:54:53 CEST 2015

Sent from Samsung tabletStewart GM4AFF <stewart at gm4aff.net> wrote:Hi Anton,

I had to modify my DX Doubler to allow proper ‘latching’. Can’t remember what I had to do but it involved the addition of two relays to switch the amps. If you need, I can dig out my old notes if I can find them.

Just to let you know that, yes, there are limitations. But the DX Doubler still works well for me in SO2R.

73

Stewart

GM4AFF