[WT-support] Band data output

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Tue Sep 29 13:45:47 CEST 2015

The microHAM micro2R control documentation is part of the microHAM
Control protocol.  That information is available to established
developers under non-disclosure.

In the case of micro2R, the BCD outputs are set using the "antenna
select" commands from the logging software for each radio.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV