[WT-support] Latch mode via DX Doubler ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Sep 16 18:46:43 CEST 2015

Correct, Latch mode is only supported with the microHAM and EZMaster SO2R
boxes, as documented here
<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/SO2R/Second_radio_window>, in the Wiki.

But please read the "Latch Mode Specifics" section.  Using commands like
$R2R2 in the Advanced SO2R scenarios, you can automatically move both ears
to the opposite radio whenever you are transmitting a message, effectively
enabling a latch-like mode.  The $LATCH variable applies only to when using
the microphone to speak, as opposed to playing a message.

You can also press Ctrl-Alt-T or AltGr-T to manually put both ears on the
opposite radio when needed.