[WT-support] TO Callsign as user

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Oct 31 01:43:49 CET 2015

Did you set the Win-Test shortcut to "Run as Administrator"?  If not,
Win-Test will look elsewhere for the country file.

You should also try updating CTY.DAT in case Win-Test uses that file for
the prefix check at start-up.

I have a copy of the TO4K log as I was one of the operators. When I try to
open the log on my own PC it fails with the following error:

“The used callsign does not match with any known DXCC country. File opening
canceled.”

Downloading the latest cty_wt_mod.dat (in a different instance) makes no
difference.

Any suggestions?

73

Stewart

P.S. The misspelling of “cancelled” is not mine.