[WT-support] Fw: TO station on CQWW

Olof Lundberg olof at rowanhouse.com
Mon Oct 26 21:49:31 CET 2015

I think you are correct Andy. What ultimately matters is what the
adjudicators use as a reference. Look at these TOs like a surprise bonus
mult as some compensation for your busted mults :-)

However, we shouldn't have to do these hacks. Those who are going to
activate new and/or exotic callsigns really ought to alert the keeper of the
CTY and also the SCP files about their intentions and life would be more
straight-forward for all of us.

73 Olof G0CKV