[WT-support] DVK not working with TS590SG

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Oct 23 17:23:06 CEST 2015

Why are you using the sound card in the PC instead of the USB sound card
built in to the radio?  In Win-Test Interface Configuration, try changing
the sound card to "USB Audio CODEC."

Or you could use the voice memories in the radio if you have the VGS-1
module installed.

See http://bit.ly/wtscripts (TS590scripts.zip) .