[WT-support] Wintest 4.18 XDT files

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 21 18:07:23 CEST 2015

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 8:09 AM, GU4YOX <gu4yox at cwgsy.net> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where to load a latest .xdt file please in Windows 8.1
> into Wintest please and how to load it?

Olof is correct, use File | Explore | /extras directory.

However, if you forgot to select "Run as Administrator" when you installed
Win-Test, or if your forgot to change the Properties of the the Win-Test
shortcut, to "Run as Administrator," it may not work and you should start
over and set those options.

You can also Right Click on the Alt-X window, select "Extra data files..."
and click [Add].

BTW, the .XDT file is not used for pre-filling exchanges, if that's what
you're trying to do.