[WT-support] version 5 coming soon?

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Wed Oct 21 12:31:35 CEST 2015

It's like comparing apples to oranges.
C++ vs C#

C# as an interpreted language that relies on the .Net framework. It
requires a whole lot more of CPU power than WT for sure.

Thought it is meant to be a clone of WT, does it rely on WT documentation?
I'm asking because the docs I've seen are minimal. No full blown user
manual so far.

A positive thing I saw about DXLog.net is the speed of development.
Kresimir is really fast at releasing new versions with bug fixes and new
features.

It would be interesting to know why you say it's better though.

73,

Martin LU5DX