[WT-support] version 5 coming soon?

Enrico Lorenzoni IU3AZC iu3azc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 09:33:15 CEST 2015

Dxlog has serious issues in multi mode contests.
For example, going from rtty to cw and back to rtty is impossible. It
requires a software restart.
I made a clear video of the problem happening and sent it to the author,
he said "I'll fix it soon". 6+ months are passed and he still did not
fix it...
Also dxlog requires a much more powerful computer for doing the same things.

Enrico