[WT-support] Voice messages playback speed too fast

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Tue Oct 20 23:23:15 CEST 2015

Hi,

For some reason when I record messages in WT the playback speed is too fast.

I must have accidentally changed a setting (I guess), because it was
working okay before.

I see in the audio clips folder the same message is recorded at different
speeds.

However, I cannot find what the setting in question is to play the messages
back at normal speed.

Any ideas?

Tnx,

Martin LU5DX

P.S. Is there a way to enable the search feature in the support reflector.
I see that option is enabled in other forums using Mailman.That would
really help to know if the same question has already been asked/answered.