[WT-support] $DOK did not work in WT 4.19

Wolfgang Schwarz DK9VZ ws at dk9vz.com
Mon Oct 19 21:08:11 CEST 2015

Hi Bob,

stations outside Germany do not send "DX", they send a serial number,
German stations send their local district, called DOK

When you start a new contest, chose "Worked all Germany" (with a
location in Germany)
and then go to Options - CW - modify standard text messages -
you´ll find a $RST and $DOK

We used WT 4.14 in last years WAG and the $DOK variable worked properly
I remember that because we ended up on P1 in multi class last year

The function of $DOK seems to have got lost between WT 4.14 and 4.19

WOW, that have been five new WT versions within one year.
Many thanks to the WT team

/*73 de*/
/*Wolfgang DK9VZ*/
ws at dk9vz.com <mailto:ws at dk9vz.com>