[WT-support] Grabbing only Mults from the Band Maps

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Tue Oct 13 19:15:39 CEST 2015

Hi all,
I'm reading the latest available Manual (pdf file) and I don't find certain
feature I'm looking for.

When entering MM, M2, MS or even SO(A) you have the band maps available.

You can set the options not to show dupes or non-mult stations.

Now, if set to show mults and valid stations that are not mults, I'd like
to know if there is a key combination to only grab mults out of all
stations being displayed (mults and non-mults stns).

I know CTRL+UP | DWN arrows will grab the next upper/lower freq spot
regardless of whether it's a mult or not though.

Thanks in advance.

73,

Martin LU5DX