[WT-support] External PTT vs u2R

Don Beattie don at g3bj.com
Mon Oct 12 23:50:23 CEST 2015

Hi Filipe,

I’m puzzled by your mail as I have a u2R and have no problems. But I am confused by your comments, as the u2R does not handle BAND DATA and does not have internal sound cards. Are you sure you don’t mean Mk 2R?

I am at an IARU meeting in YB9 at the moment, but when I am home next week, I will be happy to send you my u2R settings for SO2R, which work fine.

73

Don, G3BJ / G5W