[WT-support] Frauenhofer und Win 10

Don Beattie don at g3bj.com
Mon Oct 5 15:42:21 CEST 2015

Yes, Helmut, I have several machines running Win 10 with the codec working
fine, including one of the machines we used at E6GG in the last few weeks.

I used the N6TV guide notes and it installed first time on all machines:

N6TV instructions for installing Chortkeh (NOTE:  I did not back up the
registry.  Tried it on a 'guinea pig' laptop first and no problem.  You may
want to do this if you're nervous.)

1.	Back up the registry (Microsoft's instructions for backup and
restore are here:  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/322756)
2.	Download the Chortkeh fix command file
<http://www.komeil.com/download/264>  and "Run as Administrator" (click the
small blue link to download it, ignore the big green button)
3.	Right click on .cmd file and "Run as Administrator" to update the
registry
4.	Reboot Windows
5.	Start Win-Test
6.	See if Fraunhofer is listed.  If not, restore the registry and
reboot

73

Don, G3BJ / G5W
Woolston, Shropshire