[WT-support] Help! - Too Much Space Between Letters

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Sat Nov 28 07:10:26 CET 2015

Hi Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  I know you are busy.

I downloaded the setup program but I can't find any mention of
Farnsworth at all.  I don't recall ever having to install any setup
program in the past.  This Winkey works fine with my laptop and my
computer at home.  My host here has a brand new Win 10 Japanese version
and it is giving me fits.  I'll have to live with this spastic CW I guess.

GL at Tim's

73, Hal w1nn & 7j1aai