[WT-support] W-T 4.18 and Win 7 problem starting W-T

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 19 18:47:45 CET 2015

Did you mark the Win-Test shortcut with "Run as an Administrator" in the
shortcut properties?

If that doesn't help, please install the full version of WT 4.19, not the
update, and be sure to RIGHT CLICK on the install program and select "Run
as Administrator".  Then, before starting Win-Test, make sure the new
shortcut's properties also include "Run as an Administrator."