[WT-support] Change of Transmit Focus

Scott K0DQ k0dq at analog.org
Sat Nov 14 02:08:36 CET 2015

Is there a command which will switch the transmit (not window) focus
(without actually transmitting anything) in the same way that $RxRy changes
receive focus?

Background.  I use a DX Doubler with PIEXX SO2Rxlat.  Extremely satisfied
with Win-Test SO2R support.

More detail.

Consider following scenario with DX Doubler:
1.	I execute a scenario/script which transmits on Secondary Radio (2R),
e.g. ENN5 on 2R.
2.	That moves DX Doubler Transmit focus to 2R and leaves it there
3.	Then I need to send a correction with paddles on primary radio (1R)
so I hit the paddles (which go through DX Doubler)
4.	Problem is it sends the manual paddle message on 2R, not primary
(not an illogical feature, but apparently unchangeable).
5.	What I'd like to do is program the scenarios/scripts to have the DX
Doubler TRANSMIT focus return to primary radio so paddles are on primary
radio just as $R1$R1 does RECEIVE focus.  Win-Test Window FOCUS is NOT the
issue.
6.	If I put a $TR1 in the scenario, it does NOT return the transmit
focus unless/unless you add a transmission (e.g. $F1).  I did try using a ^
(half space, but that key's the PTT, albeit briefly.

In summary, is there a command to change the Transmit focus the same as the
Receive focus without actually transmitting something or keying the PTT?

Thanks

Scott, K0DQ