[WT-support] Band Maps in list view don't keep track of the last mult grabbed

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Tue Nov 10 20:53:37 CET 2015

Hmm.
No resolution since July.
Seriously?
Bye bye for now Win-Test.

Bob: You know I've really tried hard. I tried to keep an open mind, solve
as much as possible through LUA scripts, but this is a bit too much. Such a
critical bug (wrongly marked as low priority) open since July. That tells
me development continues to be almost stopped.

Tnx to all and 73,

Martin LU5DX