[WT-support] SOUND ON Win-test under win7

Don Beattie don at g3bj.com
Tue Nov 3 17:06:02 CET 2015

Well I'm now confused.

It looks as if my earlier comment about sound working on Win 10 was wrong (I
was sure it worked a few weeks ago). I just backstepped to v 4.16 and it
exhibits all the issues which Felipe reports.

So it is probably a good thing that the sound option is now greyed-out !

73

Don, G3BJ / G5W
Woolston, Shropshire
www.g3bj.com