[WT-support] Win-Test Variables

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu May 14 13:31:05 CEST 2015

Instead of writing a Win-Test LUA script, where this information is
difficult to obtain, use the WRITELOG command in Win-Test:

   1. In the logging window, type WRITELOG [Enter]
   2. Select Text File or .CSV file output
   3. Click [Options...] button
   4. Select fields of interest, including Mode, Points and *Flags* (C=new
   country, Z=new zone)
   5. Click OK
   6. Click OK again
   7. Import .csv file into Excel or some other program to produce detailed
   report or summary statistics statistics via a "Pivot Table" or similar

You can also make Win-Test produce a report showing number of multipliers
per hour and band as follows:

   1. Press Ctrl-F9 to display the statistics window
   2. Right click on window
   3. Displayed Data -> Multipliers
   4. Band -> All (Detailed)
   5. Mode -> All (Detailed)
   6. Right Click again, Copy as Text
   7. Open Notepad or other Text Editor, Paste

Result will look something like this:

By band - By mode
Multipliers - By time

| Hr |      160 |       80 |       40 |       20 |       15 |       10 |
Total  |
|    |       CW |       CW |       CW |       CW |       CW |       CW |

| 00 |          |          |       49 |       33 |          |          |
    82 |
| 01 |          |          |        5 |       23 |          |          |
    28 |
| 02 |          |          |       10 |        6 |          |          |
    16 |
| 03 |          |          |        2 |       18 |          |          |
    20 |