[WT-support] wrong QRG logged using so2v

SIMON M0VKY dxm0vky at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 13:28:26 CET 2015

from my earlier posting on wrong frequency being logged when using 2 VFO's.

i did find a work round for this for my FT5K. might work with others.
i used VFO B as the main run QRG and s&p on VFO A.
when you have found a Mult or Q to work on A, press A<>B work it then
press A<>B again and run again back on VFO B.

wintest appears just to recognise it as SPLIT mode. yeah ok, fine.
are there any plans from the software support team to ammend this ????
or is it a case of, if you dont like it, use something else.

--
73 de simon M0VKY / M7O
07810183369