[WT-support] New Win-Test LUA scripts for Kenwood TS-590, TS-990, TS-2000, Elecraft KX3

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:45:14 CET 2015

Hi

I just want to add that right now, with only your TS590 + a USB cable + a
power supply, you will be able to make any dxpedition without any keyer!
Great scripts developped by Bob N6TV. Hats off for his endeless work.

I remember when I was in Pessegueiro Isl. EU167 for the RSGB IOTA Contest
2011 and CW Keyer failed on me, I then posted this:

*"Hello guys,*

*I am in Pessegueiro Island EU167 and will participate in the IOTA contest
tomorrow with a TS590, unfortunately one of the keying interfaces I have
the transistor blew.My question is if there is a way to transmit CW via USB
or via CAT? DTR or RTS?Anyone can explain me how to do it if possible?
thanks very much for help.​"​*

With these new scripts no more problems from now on if a CW inferface fails
:)
​​

73's Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT - CR6K