[WT-support] Support Digest, Vol 127, Issue 2

Dominic Baines dombaines at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 08:52:50 CET 2015

Current version of win-test does not include C5 The Gambia in the RSGB
BERU call list of countries... which it is.
This means that all contacts are listed with zero points.
This is a serious issue for me as I am about to operate from there.

It looks like the country file list in win-test contest for the RSGB
Commonwealth Contest is wrong. Is the latest country file correct?

If this is not fixed or announced as an error prior to contest this will
be a major issue for the contest.

72

Dom
M1KTA