[WT-support] wtRemote, win8 and network protocol

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Tue Jun 30 19:13:18 CEST 2015

I am playing around with wtRemote and the interception.dll

OS: Win 8.1
Win-Test version: 4.16
wtRemote version: 1.1.0.0

I think I have got the wtRemote running OK after setting up the program to
start in Win7
compatibility mode. I can see that the commands are sent from the wtRemote
application
both in the GUI and on the network (using WireShark). But it never trigs the
auxmouse.wts or auxkeybd.wts scripts.

>From the release readme.txt, I can see that the  network protocol has been
changed lately,
can that cause my problem? Should the wtRemote be upgraded to the new
protocol version
also?

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E